On-Demand Webinar | 50 min.
Over half of Big Data projects fail.
And more often than not, it’s because they run into one or more of a handful of common hang-ups. But if you can learn what NOT to do from the use cases of real organizations like yours, you can increase your odds of success along with all the advantages that new, sophisticated analytics can deliver.
Listen in as we discuss the five biggest pitfalls we see with healthcare clients across the country AND how you can avoid them. Join Amitech CEO, Amit Bhagat, and Vice President of Delivery, Paul Boal, as they steer you through the perils of next-generation data analytics solutions:
- Designing a Business Case with No Business Value
- Boxing Yourself in with a Rigid Data Structure
- Creating a Bi-Polar Analytics Process
- Forgetting to Hardwire into the Business
- Assuming Behavioral Change is a Given
In addition to learning about what not to do, attendees will come away with a blueprint for data analytics best practices that will ensure projects are set to deliver on their promise.